Thursday, May 15, 2008

Haircuts!

Well today the boys got haircuts and I just can't help but post about it.

Let's start with Josh.

I couldn't find very many "before" pictures of his hair so you will have to take this one.



Here is his new cut.

From the back.

From the front.


Now we shall move on to little Grayman. Before his cut his hair was long enough to pull back in a ponytail. Now mom decided that was a bit long and so she asked him how he wanted it cut. With a very straight face he answered that he would like a Mohawk. Not one to die on the hair hill my mom would have been fine with that was it not for the fact that he would have to get a crew cut when he was done with his "Mohawk" and mom was not so keen on the idea of a blond crew cut (she thinks it would make him look bald). So we managed to convince him of something better.

As the stylist starts to chop.
He looks serious above. Maybe he's not so sure about this?

Looking a bit better. Must have pushed those doubts away.


What is happening?

Where is his ponytail?

What are those things on his head?

Can it be...?

She's not...Is she?

Before...

After!

Yes it's true, the child has spikes.

What a face above and below.

There's that smile!

I called my grandma and asked her if she would rather see Graham with a ponytail or a Mohawk. She has always been particular about his longish hair. Well she wasn't quite sure how to answer that one so I sent her pictures of our compromise.
I think it turned out great! :)



On the way home I decided to try and conquer my seemingly undefeated hair. As you can tell from the following shots it didn't turn out so well for me as for my brothers.








Lyndsey decided not to join me in the taking or posting of embarrassing pictures so that beautiful little blond will have to wait for her time in the spotlight.

No comments: