I'll get in a post bringing everyone up-to-date soon. But for now it is very important that I post this.
I'm still going strong in the Beyond the Reflection's Edge contest. But the leader is pulling ahead-- big time. So I really need everyones help. I know most of you are big readers so here is what I'm asking you to do. Please consider buying a copy of the book. It is a great read for teens and young adults, and I'm not just saying that, it really is. If you would like to purchase the book from me for the price of $13 please contact me. Tell you friends, you really don't want to miss the amazing book! If you want to read my full review check out my other blog, www.mymindsownbookstore.blogspot.com If you are interested in the offer e-mail me, twinforgod@comcast.net
Thank you so much. This really means a lot to me.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment