Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family Update

I've decided this blog need an update on my wonderful family! So here you go.











I'm thinking about putting these pictures on the sidebar... what do you think?

7 comments:

Shae said...

Oooh, fun! Melikes the font. Photoshop? I need it! XD

LOOOOVE the new layout by the way. It's SUPER cute! :D

Bryce said...

Thanks Shae! *hugs*
I wish I had Photoshop! I used Picnik (www.picnik.com) it's free!

MangyCat said...

Great pictures. I like how you put your daddy first and with a heart. How sweet! They look great in the sidebar.

Bryce said...

Thanks Mangy! I love both my parents to death! Dad is just the head of the family and he deserves to go first, with Mom second, both before the rest of us... Just pretend I'm not in the first picture! :D

Sarah said...

Awesome blog template! And cool pictures!! I love picnik.com :)

KaleCharis said...

Awesome pictures! They look lovely in the sidebar :)
-NYAG

Bryce said...

Thanks Sarah and NYAG! :D