I've been wanting a new blog design for a while... only I don't have the money to pay someone to give me a real makeover. So I've been putting it off. Today I finally decided to try and find something. Well you can see my efforts all around you. Sadly I couldn't find exactly what I wanted, so for now I'll have to stick with this. What do you think?
Edit- I am really not good at any of this techno stuff so... Does anyone know how I can change the words of my title from the top of the picture to the bottom? I know I'm pathetic...
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've seen a lot of these types of blog templates lately. Looks like word is getting around about them. I like the bows, and the background is cute. LOVE the choice of image for your header, and the title of course!
I would have to take a look at the template to see what you can do to make the titles lower, but if it's possible, I might suggest using a graphics program like Photoshop to put your title on the image itself, then use that instead of trying to line up the words.
Somebody I know is a graphic designer by trade and might be able to help ya. :6:
Oh that's a good idea! I found this really cool program called "Picnik". Maybe I'll give it a try on there...
Really? And who might that be? :)
The end result looks great! Nice job, Twin. :o)
Post a Comment