Edit 3: Sorry for all of these edits... but does anyone know of anyone who could help me design some kind of "cover" art for my NaNo? Just wondering...
Edit 2: On my NaNo blog I really need help with my title. And if you're doing NaNo would you head on over there and let me know? Or let me know here! I really want to know how many of my friends are joining me in going crazy in November!
Edit: Make that 11!!! But still no comments... Please tell me who you are. Please.
First off I have to say one thing... MY FAMILY DECIDED TO COME AND PICK ME UP! They're here as I speak. If you can't tell I'm thrilled, I am. :D We are packing up and heading home on Thursday. That means I will have been away from my home for 4 weeks and 3 days. I think that's my new record... take that back I know that's my new record!
I also want to say I am super excited that, according to my little poll on the sidebar, I have 10 readers! Wow! I know that seems pretty pitiful to some, but it excites me! So I have one favor to ask of my loyal readers, please post a comment on this post so I know who you are. Thanks so much!
Now on to the real point of this post. National Novel Writing Month. I participated last year, and I'm heading for the 50,000 word mark again! If you want a part in the craziness check out the website. http://www.nanowrimo.org/ Or if you just want to encourage me in this insane venture check out my NaNoWriMo blog. http://www.twin4godsnanowrimo.blogspot.com/
Thank you all so much!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yea! Now you don't have to fly back by yourself!
I voted on your poll. I might have done it twice on accident :D sorry bought that.
I'll go check out that website, and your blog. :)
That's alright if you did it twice Sarah. Thanks for letting me know though. :)
Ok! If you have any questions about NaNoWriMo just let me know.
Oh! Oh! Hiiiii! I'm a reader and I voted on your poll :D
Well, you maybe already knew that....
Yay! It's great that your family's picking you up! I don't know if I could've lived that long without my family! Even away from my dog for 3 weeks made me cry
It was REALLY hard! But I think it was good for me. I wont do again for a long time though... :)
I wanted to thank you for your wonderful comment! It meant a lot to me-- I don't usually post stuff like that about me--'cause afterall I'm always super hyper and such, but yeah. THANKS :D
You helped... And do tell what the symptoms were, I'd really like to know.
Congratulations on going home! I'm sure it was nice to be surrounded by your own room once again. :o)
I'm doing NaNo for the 4th time this year. I've added your blog to my blogroll. You can follow me at http://mangysnano08.blogspot.com
Post a Comment