Monday, October 20, 2008

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

Wow! Everyone came up with AWESOME name ideas! I had such a tough time making a decision, as you probably guessed due to the fact I've waited this long to post.



Now it is time for the moment you've all been waiting for...




In first place, with the name that I think sums up the picture beautifully...



MANGYCAT!
WITH HER ENTRY "THE GIRL WHO BREATHED IN BOOKS".


And coming in for a very close second...



BOOKWORM4GOD!
With her entry "A Mind-Blowing Book".


Third place is awarded to...


MangyCat again, with her entry "Paperback Romance".





Take another long look folks!





"The Girl Who Breathed in Books"



Everyone else did such a wonderful job as well! Check back again soon for more chances to win Christian books!

MangyCat, please send me your contact information and I'll get your prize in the mail.

Thanks again everyone!




Well it looks like the poll is all tied up! I guess most people want me to post "something lighthearted about your day to day life" or to "post something with LOTS of fun pictures". Philosophizing came in for a close third though! Followed by contests. But what I want to know is this, who voted "other"? If it was you please leave me a comment and let me know what you're thinking! Thanks so much everyone!

I'm sure you've all noticed my new poll. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO VOTE! It really takes no time at all. Just vote and tell me if you read my blog... or not. That's it, plain and simple.

Love you guys!

BRYCE

2 comments:

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

WOW. Mangycats' was really good. Very well thought of.
So-- CONGRATS :D

I love this picture too! It's so funny and yet really cute ;)

I'll talk to you later!

~Bookie

MangyCat said...

Wahoo! *dances around* Thanks, Twin! I shall email you with my info now. :o)