'Cause FIRST posts don't count! :D
I don't have time for a really long post right now, but I just wanted to write a few lines to let you all know I haven't forgotten this blog! I've just been extremely busy lately... Most of you know why. School and writing have really been weighing me down. I've had a lot of homework to catch up on since I've been home, and having to adjust to our busy schedule all over again after a month of peace has been... stressful to say the least. Plus NaNo... So the bottom line is I just haven't had time for blogging! I promise I'll get back into the groove soon. Thanks for understand. :)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You mean, YOU HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME?! I was sure you did... :) jkjk ily, ttyl. Thanks for bloggin though! I've missed your posts.
Oh, well now I am offended! jk :D I could never forget about you. *hugs*
Post a Comment