Well, Monday is almost over and I still haven't posted my Not Me Monday post. I'm super tired but I'm not skipping out on only my second week! So, here goes nothing...
Well is was totally not me who slept in again today. And it is so not me who hasn't gotten up at a decent hour since October. Nope. Never.
It is not me who hasn't done any school at all (not a single thing) since last Monday... and who was planning on but probably wont do a single thing tomorrow, or the next day, or the next... NOT me! Because that would just be terribly immature, not to mention a surefire way to fail the 9th grade.
I also want to make it perfectly clear that it is not me who is still awake at 12:05 writing this post, and who has no plans what so ever to go to bed anytime soon, even though she knows very well that we have to be up and ready to go with a spotless house before 9:00 tomorrow (wait, make that today) morning... I'm not that bad, really.
And just so everyone is clear on this fact... It was NOT me who talked my parents into thinking about getting me braces last year, only to try and back out this year... now that it's to late. My already straight for the most part teeth are in for a rude awakening next week... and my mouth already hurts from the spacers. I'm also inwardly cringing due to the fact that I'm pretty sure I swallowed at least one of the things on my first day of wearing them... But it still was not me who wanted all of this pain in the first place. No way. Never!
I'm pretty pathetic.
Well, I had so many great things that I wanted to include in this post... but instead all of my thoughts have disappeared and I'm going to bed (maybe...). G'night!

3 comments:
Bryce,
Just so you now, you have been tagged. Check my blog to see what to do
Merry Christmas!!!
LOL cool post. And 12:05 is not Monday :| :P close enough though.
True it's not Monday... I was trying to type fast! lol :D
Post a Comment