Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday



Well it's time for Not Me Monday again. I'm going to have to make this short tonight though...

It is not me who just got back from our homeschool groups Christmas talent show... and it is most certainly not me who was somehow convinced by her parents and friends to actually BE in that same talent show. Nope. Never... 'cause when a 6th grader forgets her lines and swears to never ever ever ever get back on a stage again she's not lying. (I'll most reliable footage later. Yes, someone filmed us some proof.)

It is SO TOTALLY not me who read Twilight... Not me, the one who had scoffed at people who read it and promised herself she would never ever ever even touch a copy of the novel, much less read it. To my credit I didn't just randomly pick it up... I wanted to be able to form my own opinion on the series, not just listen to my friends fight over whether it was good or bad. But still.

Last but not least it is not me who is getting her braces... tomorrow!!! *dies*

No comments: