Well, so far I’ve survived the day. Anticipation has been quite a large factor in that. What am I anticipating? Well, if you were reading my post from last week (“The Story of my Life”) carefully you might have caught the answer. This Sunday, the 25th, is my birthday! My twin brother and I have a pretty exciting weekend coming up, and the excitement starts tomorrow. Two of the most awesome people EVER are coming to visit me tomorrow!
Again, if you were reading my post from last week carefully you might have some idea who these twins are. Give up? One of my very best friends BookWorm4God and her twin sister of course! (You should have known that.) We are going to have an amazing time, I just know it. Tomorrow the movie Inkheart is coming into theaters. Now, we do know that the movie is extremely different than the book… but we’re looking forward to seeing it anyway!
What can this be a picture of? Why I’m knitting of course! Yes, I’ve decided to take up knitting. This is the first time I’ve ever knitted anything in my entire life. Now I know this might sound terrible old-ladyish but I’m actually really enjoying it.
__________________________________________________________
Hmm… Why in the world would I post a picture of my Converse on my blog? Well, as I’ve yet to inform all of you blog readers I have a serious obsession with taking pictures of feet, shoes, and feet in shoes. Yes, I know that’s extremely strange, but what can I say? If you ever meet me and I start aiming my camera at your feet in fascination at least you now know why…
_______________________________________________________
The other day I was thinking, and a thought came to me that was actually quite shocking. I have never posted a picture of what has been dubbed the “evil lappy” on my blog (or anywhere else on the internet for that matter)! Well, I was determined to fix that pridicament imedietly, so without further ado a present the EVIL LAPPY!
Oh, can’t you just see the pure evil written all over it??? It is evil to the core… but somehow I still love it. I’m still trying to find a logical explination for that one.
___________________________________________________________
My little sister loves me so much, you can just see it by her every action directed toward me and by the every word that comes out of her mouth (again, when directed toward me). Today, she showed that love in a specific way. She decided that taking pictures of me while I was singing/dancing to a song on my brother’s i-pod would be the best way to confirm that love.
Personaly, I disagree with her logic.
What do you think? Am I rock star material???
Oh, and for the skeptical among you. Yes, these unedited pictures were really taken in our front yard today. We live in Florida people. Even in the dead of winter the greenery never dies.

5 comments:
Yes, you are "Rock Star Material"!
LOL! Awesome stuff! I love this post! Yes, I think you are rock star material! :D
God Bless,
GoMC
Ha, you're so rockstar material! :D lol ily.
ACK! I'm coming someday soon! (Love the pic of me and C. She looks gorgeous--me? Not so much. *winks*)
OH, and the grass picutre is so cool!
And the picture of the Evil Lappy. Yeah, I didn't realize you never posted a pciture of it, but it looked sooooo evil.
And oh my gosh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AndI feel liek I'm forgetting something I wanted to say.
I love the new backround, by the way. Very cute.
I updated my blog, check it. :D lol New icon, post, AND POLL! (amazed that I updated my poll, eh? lol) But yes. I did.
Have a happy B-day! :)
@God's Soldier- haha Thanks. :D
@GoMC- Thanks! hehe :)
@Bookie- *glomps* ily <3
@E topia- Thank you! :)
Post a Comment