So, I found this amazing photography website the other day (iHeartFaces), and I've decided to start entering some of my photos in their weekly contests! Here goes nothing...
This weeks theme is Black and White.
Kids Entry:
Hmm... Some of you might recognize this one. Which do you like better? The B&W or the colored version?
What a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing this site. I think I'll link to it from my creative blog <-- shameless link :6: Looking for a picture to enter in the adults' contest now. Wahoo!
Oh, and I do like the B&W version of your picture better. :o)
By the way, though, the title of your post says I HEAT Faces. :oops:
I think the B&W version is better, personally. But that's my opinion. =]
Cool, so what kind of contest/site is it? I've always been interested in photography (you know me), but the class I took on it wasn't very good....But I've been trying to look into things to try and this sounds interesting. Tell me whatcha know. ;)
I like the mysterious nature of your photos. I wonder if being in black and white adds to that? I also like the out-of-focus-ness!! Keep on writing. You won't have a good idea unless you have a lot of ideas. You won't improve unless you make a lot of mistakes.
I am a sinner. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
And as Paul says in 1 Timothy 1:15, "... Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."
Yes I have hope! As it says in 1 Peter 1:3, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." So because of the Son's resurrection we have HOPE. Because of His sacrifice we have NEW LIFE! Romans 5:8,"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16
Saving Grace, it is something you NEED to experience. I have it. Do you want to meet Jesus?
"...if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9
Believe. Repent. Receive. Follow.
For more information on this subject e-mail me.
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
If you read my blog, please follow it too! ('Cause I'd love to read yours!)
13 comments:
What a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing this site. I think I'll link to it from my creative blog <-- shameless link :6: Looking for a picture to enter in the adults' contest now. Wahoo!
Oh, and I do like the B&W version of your picture better. :o)
By the way, though, the title of your post says I HEAT Faces. :oops:
*clicks on creative blog link* :P
I know! Just discovered the sight last night, and I thought it looked like tons of fun! :D
Yeah, I think I like B&W better too, hmm...
:oops: Typos love me... :D
I think the B&W version is better, personally. But that's my opinion. =]
Cool, so what kind of contest/site is it? I've always been interested in photography (you know me), but the class I took on it wasn't very good....But I've been trying to look into things to try and this sounds interesting. Tell me whatcha know. ;)
Love ya,
~Bookie
PAGE 365 BRYCIE-KINS!
your photos have so much drama. NICE.
welcome to I ♥ Faces. It is fun.
have a happy week!
I like the mysterious nature of your photos. I wonder if being in black and white adds to that? I also like the out-of-focus-ness!!
Keep on writing. You won't have a good idea unless you have a lot of ideas. You won't improve unless you make a lot of mistakes.
Yikes! Speaking of how much typos love me, I put "sight" instead of "site" up there. :oops:
@Bookie- Check it out! It's really interesting, they have a contest once a week where you post photos for a certain theme...
@Corey- Thank you so much. :)
@Marci- I think the B&W does add to it... Thanks so much! Wow, thank you for the advice. :) It's so true....
Welcome to I heart faces! Nice job!
Melinda B
I haven't seen you at the contest before. I am so glad you joined. Your pictures are very fun! Your Mom is super pretty : ).
So nice to meet you! Great job on your black and whites! :)
Great pics! Welcome to the contest!
I really like both of your pictures - cute blog too!
LOVE your adult entry!
Thank you all so much! I love encouragement and critique!
Post a Comment