You might think I’m a simply terrible person (or at least blogger), but really I’m not. Let me prove it to you…
It is not me who has abandoned her blog for the past week and a half.
I did not refrain from participating in Not Me Monday! last week for no good reason at all. Of course not! I’m a bloggin’ fool who would rather stave than not blog.

Yep, that’s me! Starving away…
It is definitely not my whole family (or, at least us four kids) who have been down with the *cough*plague*cough* stomach bug for the past week and a half. Nope, not us! We have stellar immune systems which can stand any amount of onslaughts from nasty viruses and the like. So it couldn't be us.
Do not even begin to think it was me (and my twin brother) who turned 15 last week. *faints* Because if it was , we would also be the ones now eligible for our permits, and that would also mean that my family and I aren't hallucinating when we look at this picture…
… and I don’t think my parents are ready to believe that yet. Neither am I for that matter.
Don’t even get me started on the fact that I am not the craziest freshman in the world. Taking at least a million pictures per day.
Most of which have absolutely no meaning what so ever. But that does not make me loony.
Just unique, kind of like this blog…

4 comments:
LOL! Great post!
God Bless,
GoMC
I think you are one of the neatest freshman I have ever met! And I LOVE that you take pictures! You are (and others will) appreciate that for years and years...
Many blessings to you!
Amanda
Great post, Sweetie!! It is certainly NOT your wonderful, loving, kind Mama who has been in such a bad mood today....right?! I would never lose my temper with any of my offspring.....especially NOT after twelve days of the *cough* plague *cough* ..... I luv ya!!
@GoMC- Thanks! :)
@Amanda- Thank you so much, that is so nice of you to say. :) God bless you as well.
@Mom- Love you SOOO much!
Post a Comment