Well, you might think I've been a terrible blogger (not to mention person) again this week.
But I'm here to tell you you're wrong... again.
It was not me who *cough*forgot*cough* to do her math this week... instead opting to spend my time devouring the pre-readers version of the (OMG) amazing book I received in the mail a few days ago. (I'll have a post explaining the importance of this book very soon.)

I'm also not the one who has not only neglected her blog in general, but has also neglected to post the details on a certain, contest...
... I'll have to get on that, now wont I?
Despite what you might have heard, it was not me who spent more time in church yesterday taking random pictures than learning about God's word.



I'm not really a heathen, I promise.
Oh, and just in case you've heard differently, I want to make one thing perfectly clear. Picnik is not my best friend. (www.picnik.com)







It's okay if you feel the urge to worry about my sanity... you wouldn't be the only one.






All credit goes to my brother for the following shot. I just had to post it... you can pretend I was the one who edited it if you really want to...

It's okay if you feel the urge to worry about my sanity... you wouldn't be the only one.


3 comments:
hey, that last picture looks so cool!
love all the pics. too fun. i love that site as well.
Thank you both so much! I have such fun editing pictures, so does my twin, it can be quite addicting. :)
Post a Comment