Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.









I think you all know the routine. So let me begin...





Well, I want to start off by making sure you are all aware of the fact that I am not completely in love with MckMama and her family. Like, I'm not so unbelievably obsessed to the point that I check her blog numerous times per day, talk about her adorable children like I actually know them (and to the point where some nameless members of my family want to scream), am totally and utterly jealous of everything about her, and am absolutely dying to go on the MckCruise.



That would be just a little toooo creeper-ish.



********************



Since it's only been one week it is most certainly not me who has been forgetting about her Project 365 pictures until the very last minute. So that when I finally do get around to posting them I have to change the date so that it looks like I wasn't so lazy as to forget.







Not me people, not me.



********************




This week I did not get the privilege of having tea at The Ritz with my family.









And even if I had I wouldn't have been such a hick as to take pictures of everything.














Because, despite common belief, I have been to The Ritz before.










You know, I'm not really a bumpkin.









I'm just... camera crazy.










Of course I didn't take numerous pictures of the bathroom too.









Because that would be just plain weird.



********************




Anyone remember this?







Well, just FYI, it is not me who is going to be starting that right there, this week.



Just thought you'd be interested...

4 comments:

StarGazer said...

Nice! You take great pictures!
It is not me who changed her blog name and address:
http://www.a-dreaming-mind.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Cool pictures. I LOOOOVE your "not me Monday" posts!

Bekah said...

WOW I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
Or should that be:
Oh my gosh, I totally do *not* love your blog!
:D :D :D
No but seriously, Bryce, your blog is totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
*scream*
Could you follow my blog?
--Bekah

Bryce said...

Thanks you all so much! :)