Thursday, April 2, 2009

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

Prayers for Stellan

Please continue to pray for Stellan.




If the majority of you are out to get me, I suppose I deserve it.


Really, I could offer the normal excuses (my computer hates me, school is crazy, people are crazy, life is crazy, etc.), but I wont.


In all honesty, I don't have any good excuses.


Over the past couple weeks I've neglected to post anything for any of the blog carnivals I usually participate in. I've neglected to post at all. If I was being honest with myself I'd admit it, I've been an all around meanie.


And I don't have any good excuses.


So I'll spare you.


Life has been crazy though.


"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness..."


I'm not even kidding when I say that quote just about sums up my life right now.


Most of the time I feel like my life is defined by school, school, more school, drama, school, drama, school, planning for more school, and school.


Don't worry though, that's just how I feel, it's not really like that... all the time.


My freshman year of high school is almost over, which is kind of hard to believe. It's been soooo much better than middle school ever was (I shudder to even think about those days), but still lacking in some ways.


And the worst of it is, it's my own fault.


I'm being extremely optimistic though (well, I'm trying to be).


This summer is going to be 100% better!


And 10th grade is gonna ROCK!


Yeah... maybe just a bit tooo optimistic.


Anyway, I have a few awesome friends, and I know a ton of amazing people. My family's superness can't even be put into words. And I'm learning (slowly, but surely) that God's will is God's best, and that He's put me where I am, right here, for a reason.


Or, as my mom would say...


... for such a time as this.


Hmm, maybe I should become a copy-cat and change my blog name? You never know... :D




I promise I'll be a good little girl and post a real update sometime soon... or at the very least actually start posting regularly again. Forgive this completely non-perfect (is that even a word?) blogger.





5 comments:

kIaNa said...

Ok, well I tag u!!!!!!!!
Come 2 my blog 4 details:-)

Heather said...

It's good to be non-perfect. :) It helps everyone else relax the expectations we have for ourselves, too. (This spoken as a recovering perfectionist. :) )

I found you through Me's blog today. Your blog looks fun!

halestone said...

don't feel bad! i love your blog name, cuz im a real live twin! and my twin never blogs, so nobody's perfect. can you follow my blog? its halestones.blogspot.com
and theres halestones3.blogspot.com, but that one is about fashion.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bryce!
I'm Stephanie, and I go to the same church as bookworm4god. The ice cream social is going to be at my family's house on Friday. I just thought I'd drop you a note and say hi. :)
See you then,
Steph

Bryce said...

Thank you all for your comments. :) My life has been crazy lately, but I'm determined to get another post up soon.

Steph- Nice to "meet" you! I can't wait to really meet you tonight. :) I was so excited when bookie invited me. See you soon.
Bryce