
I thought I would never be able to decide on my favorite face shot ever. But, I finally picked this lovely picture of the most beautiful blond in the whole wide world! I was surprised by my pick, because I'm usually partial to bright and vibrant colors. So, when I first saw this shot on my camera, I was shocked by how much I loved it. Definitely one of my favorites (if not my favorite) face shots!

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

13 comments:
Beautiful...love the texture in the background!
Gorgeous photo of a very lovely young lady. I love the black and white conversion and the angling of the photo!!
Great shot...I love shots next to trees.
I can see why it's your favorite, great job!
What a cool picture! so dramatic with the high contrast black and white!
Beauiful picture, nice work!
love the angle! and the black and white!
Beautiful composition in this photo. Great job!
Gorgeous photo, twin! Your sister is beautiful! I love the lighting, the black and white, everything! You go, girl!
God Bless,
~Prism~
Absolutely beautiful!
She's beautiful - great job with the composition and editing.
That is so cool and an awesome picture!! :)
Awesome, beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful picture.
Bekah
Post a Comment