I know I haven't been posting! But I'm sorry to say I wont be posting at all in the whole month of November. If you want to learn about my life this month check out www.twin4godsnanowrimo.blogspot.com
I am a sinner. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
And as Paul says in 1 Timothy 1:15, "... Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."
Yes I have hope! As it says in 1 Peter 1:3, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." So because of the Son's resurrection we have HOPE. Because of His sacrifice we have NEW LIFE! Romans 5:8,"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16
Saving Grace, it is something you NEED to experience. I have it. Do you want to meet Jesus?
"...if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9
Believe. Repent. Receive. Follow.
For more information on this subject e-mail me.
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
If you read my blog, please follow it too! ('Cause I'd love to read yours!)
No comments:
Post a Comment