I'm back now! I hope some of you people decided to read my November blog. If you did you know all about my journey to 50k in the challenge National Novel Writing Month. (If you didn't read it over the month of November go ahead and check it out. www.twin4godsnanowrimo.blogspot.com) It was a really fun month but I am so very glad it's over! Now it's December, my month of catching up on my homework and math and trying to edit what I wrote in November before Christmas rolls around. It is also a time full of stuff: parties, vacations, people, shopping, etc......... The list goes on and on. I think the month of December will be longer, harder, and even more stressful then the month of November was for me personally. Well it's all worth it in the end! I hope everyone has a wonderful month and a Merry Christmas!
Don't forget to check back because I will post. I'm not going to forget about this blog! I wont!!!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment