Monday, December 3, 2007

I Didn't Forget!

YAY!!! I didn't forget! See I told you I wouldn't forget and I didn't! Now let's see if I will keep this up! :)

Today I spent a lot of time doing nothing! :) I also went to the park, sorted through all my clothes finding what I wanted to pack, and pretending to find my lost math book. :) I know I'm bad! Tomorrow I have classes from 9:30- 4:30 and when I get home I have to find the missing math book and finish packing! You may be wondering why I am packing? Well my mom, my siblings, and I are leaving at 6:00am on Wednesday to travel to NC to spend 5 days with relatives up there. We will be exchanging gifts with them!!! Christmastime fun has begun! Tomorrow is also my last day of HEED classes! They don't start back again until Jan. 8th. We get over a month off! It's not that I don't love my classes, I just have way to much homework to catch up on. Well I have to go. I'll post again soon!

No comments: