Friday, February 22, 2008
Sicky Me
Just yesterday I said the flu has yet to come knocking on our door, well it decided to strike last night. I was still recovering from the cold and cough I had been (and still am) suffering from for over a week but other then that I was fine. Our family had dinner and then sat down to watch American Idol (yes we do watch it) when I started getting cold. So I grabbed a sweater. A few minutes later I dashed back to my room and grabbed a thick blanket (remember we live in hot and sunny FL). I went back to my seat on the sofa and was still cold, then I started getting shivers all over and I started shaking and my teeth started chattering. So ya, my mom started giving me medicine (I think it was some of her all natural herbal remedies) soon a started getting really hot and cold at the same time. I slept on our airbed in the living room last night. I was really restless at first but at around 1:00am my fever must have broken because I slept until 11:00 this morning. I have really felt okay all day so we are not sure if is the flu or not, whatever it is we pray that I will get over it fast and that my family will not get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment