I'll try to get back and put up a longer post soon. But for now I want to give you a little glimpse of the life of us homeschoolers! My brother and I started laughing when we watched this short video. We viewed it about four times in a row and enjoyed the humor every time. I hope you do too, though it might not appear as funny unless you are a homeschooler yourself.
:D
While I'm posting funny videos why don't I throw in a few more!
Though this one is most enjoyable if you are a mother, you don't have to be a mom to get a kick out of it! Personally I thought is was SO funny.
I can't help but post the following video. As I have heard it put before, "This is a true case of 'Don't mess with the elderly'.".
That's all for now. Maybe I'll most some more funny videos some other time.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment