I wasn't going to post until tomorrow but after receiving an e-mail from my aunt I just had to post this.
After reading my last blog entry JJ tried to leave a comment. Because she is not a blogger is didn't work. So she sent me an e-mail and quoted her exact comment there. Just thought I'd share it with all of you!
"Hey Bryce, this is your Aunt JJ. I did everything I did because I Love You, no need to thank me. You are an amazing girl and I am glad you won 2nd place. And for all the readers of this blog, Bryce got MOST of the story right, she just left out the parts where she was silly and scared and a "brat" :) :) I LOVE YOU BRYCEE"
Love you too. I guess I deserved that "brat" comment didn't I? :D
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment