Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Contest- Gone With the Wind

Update- Please vote in my new poll! I really want to know what everyone thinks... and if anyone even reads this blog. You can also help out by joining the contest. It's fun and easy... and you might just win a free book! Plus I need at least two more people to join in order for the contest to be official. Don't rush, you have until October 15th for both the contest and the poll. But tell your friends! And don't wait to long... I might lose all hope.... -End Update


Please don't me mad at me for not posting the last "Crazy Summer" yet... I'm working on it. Promise!

Well, in the mean time I've decided to have a little contest.

The prize- Beyond the Reflection's Edge by Bryan Davis

As I've said before I have a A LOT of copies of this book that I really need to sell... So I'm hoping the winner of this contest will read the book, like the book, tell their friends about the book, and encourage everyone they know to buy the book from me... Yes I've just admitted the shameful motive behind this contest. But I'm desperate y'all!

So here's the contest. Take a long look at the picture below.




Now think of a name for it. Something unique, something eye-catching, maybe humorous, maybe complex... I think you get the picture (no pun intended). Just think of a name that you think fits and post a comment on this post. And for those of you who can't post a comment send me an e-mail! twinforgod@comcast.net

The contest starts now and ends October 15th. That should give everyone more than enough time. Please tell your friends! I want this contest to have lots of participants, without at least three I wont pick a winner!

Have fun! (And don't forget to tell your friends about those books... Beyond the Reflection's Edge is a great read, really! I'm selling them at a wonderful price too...) How shameful of me...



For more info on this book check out,
www.dragonsinourmidst.com

4 comments:

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

A Mind-Blowing book (or picture)

:D

MangyCat said...

Ooo! I want a copy of that book! Here are my title ideas:

1. Windblown
2. The Girl Who Breathed in Books
3. Paperback Romance

Anonymous said...

1. Kirby Counterpart
2. Sneezing Books (aah- CHOOO!)
3. Beloved Bookrozil. (Flying... like a dragon... like an anthrozil... Sorry, lameeee. ^_^)

-Frisbeee =D

Bryce said...

Thanks everyone! Good news for those of you who have joined, I now have four participants. That means the contest is official! But please don't let that stop the rest of you. ;)