Monday, September 29, 2008

UPDATE

Alright everyone... I'm out of town so this will most likely be my only post for about a week. If I get some more computer time I might try to post another update sooner. Anyway, I want to remind all of my faithful readers (who am I kidding?) that there are a few things I would be so thrilled if you would do.

Number one- PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL!!! I seriously would like to know if anyone even reads this blog ever. If you are reading this now, please vote. Also, please pick your top two choices. Not just one people. TWO.

Number two- Enter the below contest. Please. I need more participants! If I don't get any more I'll have to cancel the contest and that wont be fair to those who have already entered. I mean come on, it's quick, easy, and you get an awesome prize if you win!

Well that's all I can think of for now. I'll post again soon... and look forward to reading all of the wonderful comments and votes I hope to find upon my return.

7 comments:

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

I hope you got my thing :D...? lol
i didn't know if you saw my comment below in the first post, but yeah :)

Bryce said...

I saw it! So far I have two people who have entered. I'm hoping for more... I need at least three to make the contest official!
Thanks for joining... :)

MangyCat said...

Some tips on blogging, at least from my experience:

* keep your posts short (they're easier to read)

* include pictures, but not TONS (then it gets to be like having a long text post)

* talk about a variety of things (funny stuff, deep thoughts, things that happened to you or that you did, etc. Somtimes I copy my ramblings from the CP Three Things Thread onto my blog. :6: )

* try NOT to post forwards from emails, but if you do, personalize them and put them into your own words.

* post at least every other day. (Blogger has a "post ahead" feature that I absoutely LOVE; I can make a bunch of posts in one sitting, then walk away from the computer for several days while my blog updates itself.)

I'll add your blog to my reader and try to keep up. You'll know I've been there because I like to comment. :oD

MangyCat said...

Oh another thing, which you seem to do already--reply to comments. People like that. *grin*

Bryce said...

Thank you so much for the tips Mangy! I really needed those. I love my blog but somtimes I get a tad discouraged.

Oh I never knew about the post ahead feature! I'm going to put that one to good use...

Now I can read your blog! :D

MangyCat said...

You're welcome! And the other cool thing about replying to people's comments is that it makes it look like you have more comments. LOL

Looking forward to keeping up! And I was IMing with Maranar. He's going to check out your blog too. :oD

Bryce said...

That's true! :D

Thanks Mangy. *hugs* :)