Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vaguely Bloggin', Vaguely Livin'


No I am not unsure of my life's purpose... it's just a catchy blog title okay!

Well I'm here to stay indefinitely. This morning my family piled into our mini-van and headed off down the interstate back toward our home in Florida, and left me (of my own free will) here in good ol' NC. For those of you who know me this might be a tad surprising, that I would willingly spend weeks away from my parents and siblings. It's not that I want to be separated from them, I'm missing the whole lot of 'em this very minute, but this is just something I wanted to do. Besides I can be a big help around here. My grandma is in the hospital recovering from knee surgery, and my aunt and grandpa could really use a hand. So here I am.

Now for a reminder. Remember to vote! And please enter my "Gone With the Wind" contest. Please? :) Oh, and if you think about it, spread the word! My blog could seriously use some advertising. :D

And just in case you've forgotten... I'm still livin', breathin', and bein' me!



BRYCE

2 comments:

MangyCat said...

Good for you for staying to help your grandparents. And it could be a wonderful adventuresome time in your life as well.

Bryce said...

Thanks Mangy. So far I have been having a great time. And yesterday was pretty much amazing! Check out my newest post...