Monday, October 20, 2008

Lawnmower Racing

Don't believe me? I promise I'm telling the truth! I WAS THERE.








See! This is a true lawnmower race in action.





So the other night at about 8:00pm my aunt and uncle were like, "Come on let's go to a lawnmower race."





And I'm like, "What?"





So we went.





The number one most memorable thing about the lawnmower race... IT WAS STINKIN' COLD! Somewhere in the low 40s might not sound cold to you, but to this Floridian it was cold. My hands were like ice, and I was wishing for some gloves to magically appear... it didn't work.




Number two most memorable thing about the lawnmower race... It was late! And I was tired. After I busy day all I needed to do was spend until 11:00pm watching some people almost kill themselves on lawnmowers. Which brings me to number three...




Number three most memorable thing about the lawnmower race... I'm not kidding when I say those things were DANGEROUS. I mean seriously. PEOPLE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED. Or should I say almost were.



So overall it wasn't so bad.

Let's just leave it at this, I'm glad I went. Just another thing that I can say I've done...

BRYCE



3 comments:

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Sounds sooo cool!
And did you take that picture?! 'Cause it came out really good! I could've honestly thought somebody else took it... SO tell me :D

Bryce said...

You could have honestly thought it 'cause it's true. hehe Someone else took it... someone I don't even know because I found it online. :D I would have taken TONS of pictures... but I didn't have a camera, and it was dark...

MangyCat said...

Ha! That's so funny. The things people do to amuse themselves...