Friday, October 24, 2008

My Grandma is Home... Will I Ever Be?

My Grandma is home! Ever since her surgery she's been at a rehab center about 45 minutes away from the small town she lives in. My grandpa has been up to see her every day, and most of the time I was with him. But now she's home and doing a lot better! I have one thing to say about my visit here in Nc...It's been fun while it lasted! As of Monday I will have been in NC a total of 4 weeks, 3 of those weeks without my family. I'm ready to go home. Now if only I can get there! The easiest way is for me to fly, but I've never flown alone before and it freaks me out! I still haven't made a final decision but my parents are trying to get me to fly home next Wednesday. I want to go, but...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome about your grandma!
FOUR WEEKS AWAY FROM HOME!!! WOW! I would not be able to do that. Especialy most of that without my family.

I would be scared to fly by myself. Poor u!

Bryce said...

Before this trip I thought I would never be able to do it either! Last time I stayed away from my family for only 3 days it was terrible! I got really sick and freaked out... I've been SHOCKED at myself. I think as soon as I see my family I'm probably going to break down.
The whole flying thing is really worrying me, but I want to see my family SO BAD I can almost forget about my fears. I've gotton lots of encouragement, I'd have to say the best is to remember Who hold my life in His hands... :)