Sunday, November 2, 2008

Would You Call Yourself A Writer?

I'm home! I arrived Thursday night and I've been super excited ever since! I'm still experiencing a certain amount of shock as well though. Everything is so weird after being gone for 4 1/2 weeks! It's like, culture shock. But I'm glad to be back. I had a wonderful time. I don't remember if I mentioned this before but my grandpa even took me deer hunting (he's like a big hunter/fisherman, owned a sporting goods store for 40 or so years). It was SO COLD. But I had a pretty nice time. We shot a 6 point, 180 pounds. Oh the stories... most of which are totally disgusting. Anyone who has ever had experience with dead things knows what I mean. Wow... I wont post the details for those of you who just don't want to know, but if you do e-mail me privately. Our mini-van was loaded with a whole heck of a lot of deer meat coming home. :D

Well NaNoWriMo has started! I'm trucking though my story. Check out my NaNo blog for more details. www.twin4godsnanowrimo.blogspot.com Please stop by and give me some moral support! I could use the encouragement...

This topic brings me to the new poll. I was so excited to see 13 votes for people who read my blog! I actually have readers!!! Wow! Thank you to everyone who voted. I would still love to get to know you all. If you want please post a comment on this or my last post, or any post for that matter, or send me an e-mail! twinforgod@comcast.net So the new question is. Would you call yourself a writer? Would you? Vote away! :)

2 comments:

Flynn The Hard Way Lastname said...

I'm still debating whether, whether, whether, whether, to NaNo or to not,
Because the weather, weather, weather, weather, weather is not very hot.


And I'm busy. :P

MangyCat said...

Yes! I'm a writer all the way, though for some reason, the term "author" I feel should be reserved for someone who has been paid money for an actual factual fiction novel. :oP