Friday, December 5, 2008

It's That Time of Year Again

Well I don't know about you guys but I'm in love with my new blog layout... maybe I'll just keep it like this after Christmas? True, that would be a little weird... but I LOVE it!










Just yesterday mom decided to scare everyone half to death with a surprise Christmas photo shoot. Fun, fun... Let's just say some people had a hard time putting on their "Merry Christmas" faces, regardless of what you think you're seeing in the pictures. I just didn't get any evidence of the *heavy sarcasm* first temper tantrum of the season!








I love my family.









Merry Christmas everyone!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

AWESOME NEW TEMPLATE! Love the header too ;) And love the pix! But ur wearing black. :| Not very Christmasy.. :P

Robin Bair said...

Thanks for your comment. You're not rambling silly. I love to hear what you have to say about you and your brother. That's awesome...it's like you did all the hard work learning and he watched and learned. :)

KaleCharis said...

The template is sweet! Nice pictures - You're so pretty :)

Horseygirl said...

Love it!

love the pictures!

Remeber, BE BOLD! Hee hee!

We have to save (you know who) from the attack of the creeper!;) Ha :p

Bryce said...

Sarah- Thanks. I think it turned out pretty well, though I don't like the "HoHo" part... Thank you! Yes, I know black isn't very Christmasy... but that was all I could find! And I made sure to add some green, I don't want anyone to think I'm trying for the goth look...

Robin- Yes, that's how it seems. :) It's happened with other things too... Like when we learned to ride bikes without training wheels. I learned when I was pretty young, but I had the scraps and bruises to show for it. Josh didn't even get on a bike without training wheels until he was 9. But all he had to do was get on it. No wobbling, no falls. For him it was a piece of cake.

Kale- Thanks so much. *hugs* :)

Horseygirl- Thanks! Yes! Actually me and you know who were just talking about that on Sat. Her brothers and Josh were watching the AL/FL football game together so her mom took us to the mall... We also stalked the creeper on Facebook. And I was bold in the mall! I wore a funky Christmas hat the whole time we were there! And we even saw science geek and his brothers (not to be mean, but I want you to know who I'm talking about). The three of us need to get together soon! :D

Horseygirl said...

great way to be bold, Yea and I know who you saw. yes we should get together soon!