Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Lemonade Award


I want to give a great big thank you to, A Girl of Many Colors (http://agirlofmanycolors.blogspot.com/). She has (for some strange reason?) decided to award me with the Lemonade Award. Thanks so much! *hugs*


"THE LEMONADE AWARD: The concept behind this award is that the blog creators have shown an uncanny knack for silver linings and making the best of bad situations (i.e., lemonade from lemons)."


Rules: Name blogs that reflect this silver linings philosophy.


Well, just so I don't take all day going on and on I've decided to make my personal limit 6 blogs...

(This is in no specific order, just so you know.)

1) For Such A Time As This: http://thetimeisrightacts1726.blogspot.com/
My own sweet mommy's blog. If anyone deserves this award it's her for sure. Love you mommy! *hugs*

2) My Charming Kids: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
Not that MckMama ever reads my blog... and even if she did it's not like she would care about a silly Lemonade Award when she's probably won a million before... but I still couldn't resist awarding her. She really deserves it, go check out her blog now!

3) Bring the Rain: http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
Again, as if she even knows I exist, or could care less anyway... But I'm giving another blogger celebrity an award.

4) The Adventures of a Georgia Girl: http://ageorgiagirl.blogspot.com/
Though I seriously doubt she reads my blog either... She sure deserves the award...

5) Joy in Waking: http://onenamednameless.blogspot.com/
You deserve this award! Though I'm not sure if you read my blog... :)

6) Thoughts of a Shadow: http://shadowrayn.blogspot.com/
Shae! This award is for you! But you need to update your blog more often. ;)

There are so many more of you I would love to award... the list would go on and on...

Oh and random end note. If she hadn't already been given the award by A Girl of Many Colors, I would have given the lemonade award to one of my very best friends... Bookworm4God (http://www.bookworm4god.blogspot.com/). *glomps*



2 comments:

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

*glomp's Twin a thousand times* For a sec, I forgot AGoMC taged me in hers, so I was like.... Oh. And then I read the end of your post. xD

You're one of my very best friends too. :D

For Such A Time As This said...

Thank you Sweetheart for the Lemonade Award! You are awesome! I love your blog and I love your heart! I'm sure that if McMama ever reads your blog, she will be addicted! (Angie Smith, too) - and I'm pretty sure that Ms. Amy does read it!! Love you, love you!