
Well it's time to give you the results of the twins poll.
30% of you guys want twins. I think that's a worthy goal (actually it's my goal). Twins are amazing... and I'm not just saying that.
21% of you readers wish you were a twin. Though I can't really sympathise I think I can understand... Being a twin is AWESOME. My little sister feels for you though. She's always wanted a twin.
21% of you have twins. Aren't they fun? My mom feels for you throughout the ups and downs... But I know she would (and I'm sure your guys would too) say that having twins is a double blessing of the uttermost kind.
21% of you guys are twins. Yay for twins!!! Seriously though, being a twin is amazing. Please post if you are a twin! Even though I have a sneaking suspicion I already know who some of you are... please post away! I want to know all of my twin readers.
1% wouldn't even want to be/have twins!!! Come on! I mean, I love all of my blog readers and I appreciate your honesty... but seriously? If you would care to be bold, please leave a comment... I would love to know the reasons behind this vote!
Really, if you voted in the poll at all I'd love it if you would leave a comment. Please!!!
_______________________________________________
Notice the last post? Yep... I have braces now. *sigh*

5 comments:
Hi Twin! *hug*
I wish I was a twin! But oh well....:(
Anyways, you've received an award! Check out my blog for more.
Sorry 'bout the braces, Twin! I haven't had any, and I'm not sure if I will, so I don't know what they're like.
OO! *raises hand* I'm a twin! :) I have a pretty cool twin brother -- Adam. I learned to walk before him (cause he got a diesease and it affected his balance), so I would climb on him and scratch him :P I was mean..
When we were babies, he used to call me Sasha, and I'd call him Gagams... idk how that got started!
Hahaha, I doubt you even knew I was a twin! :D jkjk you did, for sure. :)
Love ya
Bookie
I have braces and they're not that bad after you get used to them.
I just got mine off after 4 years of having them
Post a Comment