It is not me who hasn't taken the time to write a single post for... a long time. And it is not me who still can't believe it's Christmas time... or was Christmas time for that matter. The holidays are over and they still don't, or didn't, feel quite real to me.
While we're on that line of thought... it's not me who still hasn't changed her blog layout, even though Christmas is long gone. Of course I haven't even thought about it, I'm not ready to believe it's November, much less January.
And it is not me who has to go back to class starting tomorrow and hadn't even thought about doing her homework until today... ALL of the homework she has had weeks to do. Nope, I wouldn't even dream of being that lazy.
Yikes! It's really not me who along with the rest of my family has been forced to conform to my dad's New Year Resolution... to confine the rest of us (a.k.a: us kids) to 1 hour per day of electronics. If I don't get off of here quick I'm going to break the rule before it's hardly even started! (Just so you know, my dad's not really an evil dictator. He just thinks we spend to much time on electronics all day... You might be misguided by I love you anyways daddy. ;) )

3 comments:
Very good "Not Me's" and I'm wondering how old you are. You seem very wise for your age. Happy New Year!!!
Thank you so much. :) I'm 14, though I'll be 15 this month. Happy New Year to you too!
Your blog is wonderful. I've given you an award for a job well done.
Stop by here to see it.
http://bookreviewstoday.blogspot.com/
Kim
Post a Comment