Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Story of My Life

Wow, it seems like it’s been forever since I’ve posted an updated on my crazy life. I'm sure most of you are actually appreciative of this fact... but sorry, that's not going to stop me from posting now!


High School has been pretty good, math and science have been a bit stressful, but I didn’t expect anything less. My siblings and I have been (forcefully) involved in a speech group, and it hasn’t been as terrible as I first thought it would be. Ever since NaNo I’ve tried to get back into none-stop writing mode, and I’ve done a lot better. I’ve also tried to start reading more, like a use to do. It sure has worked! Over the past months I’ve gotten in tons of trouble for trying to pull all-nighters just for the sake of reading.





I’ve finally started to move out of what I’ve dubbed “my awkward middle school years”. I think that title is all the description necessary. I actually have real life friends now (gasp), which doesn’t mean I don’t still appreciate my online friends (‘cause I love you guys), but having close personal real life friends has been the best! (I wasn’t like I didn’t have any friends before, but I’ve always somehow been “anti-social” (which basically means super shy when in a group setting) as much as I tried not to be, and I didn’t really have any close friends.)


Christmas was the best! I got a digital camera, which was exactly what I wanted. I’ve been pretty obsessive when it comes to picture taking ever since than. Not that that should surprise any of you… I’ve always been pretty obsessive when it comes to pictures, having my own camera just makes it 100% worse.





On another exciting note, my birthday is in less than two weeks! January 25th Josh and I will celebrate our 15th birthday. In Florida that means permits people. (So if you live in South West Florida I would avoid the roads for a few months, ‘cause Josh is going to make driving in general pretty dangerous. I, on the other hand, am going to be a perfect driver. But of course you already knew that.)


To bring you up to date on another awesome experience, I actually got to meet BookWorm4God (http://www.bookworm4god.blogspot.com/) and her family (and another friend of theirs)! It was one of the best days of my life no doubt! Bookie and I have really become close friends through the Dragons in our Midst forums (www.dragonsinourmidst.com/forums) and some other ways of communication via the internet. She and her twin sister are two of the most amazing people in my life and I was so excited to meet them. They were both incredible awesome! No joke! I loved everything about them both, I didn’t think they were strange or crazy at all (though they thought I would). You two are such great friends (and I love your family and friend too)!




My whole family is all doing really good. Dad and Mom are still the best parents anyone could have (and I don’t foresee that changing, ever). Josh is still the same goofy twin brother that I girl just couldn't live without. Lyndsey is the sweetest little ten year old sister ever. I still can’t believe she’s almost eleven years old and it going to be in middle school next year. Graham is still an unbelievably insane wild man (who frequently (as in daily) breaks something, and that includes different parts of himself (like his head, which was just last week)), but he is also an unbelievable cutie (don’t tell him I said that, I don’t think it’s “cool” for almost seven year olds to be called “cuties”). I posted some updated photos of all of them on my sidebar is you want to check them out.

So overall life has been pretty amazing lately. I have a few other things to say, on a "deeper" note actually, but as I've already informed you my dad has some new pretty strict computer rules, so I guess I'll have to save the rest of my updates for another day.


3 comments:

God's Soldier said...

Your life seems interesting...
I got forced to join a speech club also. It's a good thing I don't live in Florida, otherwise I could never go anywhere, without worrying about getting run-over. lol

StarGazer said...

My b-day is in a few months and i will be getting my permit also.

I am also going to be a perfect driver. ; )

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

hahahaha, I love you! That was one of the best days ever! :D

Also, that stack of books.... Um.... Wants to tell me your favorite ones. At least your top 5 (or 10!) favorites? I want books to read, and though I already have a great amount on my list, I'd love to have MORE! So yeah. xD
And post again! I want to know your deeper note on things. ;)

OH, and I can't WAIT till you guys turn 15! My birthday's in...like...25 days! I'm so excited!