
Well, so far this Scavenger Hunt is not going exactly as I planned. We only have three participants and we need fifteen before we can start.
Those numbers are not looking good.
A lot of you expressed interest in joining, but said you would be to busy.
So I propose a compromise.
Instead of ALL 10 things on the Scavenger Hunt list being required, I'm going to say only 5 items MUST be completed. The more you do the more points, but only 5 items are required.
I hope that lightens the load, and opens up more opportunities for some of you to join.
The next thing I want to propose, to make this a bit simpler is this. Now, instead of needing fifteen participants to begin, we only need ten.
Last but not least, I want to offer you guys a little encouragement to post about this contest on your blogs, and to add "The Blogger Scavenger Hunt" button to your sidebar.
Everyone who either posts about this on their blog or adds the button to their sidebar will get their name entered into a drawing for the chance to win their choice of one of the books in the prize pool. And if you do BOTH (write a post about the scavenger hunt and add the button to your sidebar) you'll get your name entered twice.
So there you go! I hope that is helpful to some of you who had wanted to join but didn't have the time.
Other than those minor changes all of the other rules are the same. I'll post a list of the participants soon, with links to their blogs. If you have already posted about the scavenger hunt or added the button to your sidebar (or both!) please leave a comment on this post letting me know, so I can enter you for the drawing which will take place after the contest is over.
If you have any other questions go ahead and ask away! To be entered into the contest continue to leave comments on the original post.
CLICK HERE for the complete contest rules, etc.
I hope I covered everything. If not, just ask away! I read all comments and e-mail messages (twinforgod@comcast.net). Hearing from all of my readers about ANYTHING just brightens my day, and I'll do my best to reply to everyone (and I WILL answer all questions, contest related or otherwise, either in a personal message directed toward you, or a blog post).
**********************************************************

Who would of thought? I'm related to The Incredible Hulk.

6 comments:
I posted about the contest on my blog. Hope more people join!
I will go post about it; though I won't be able to participate in it.
I posted the post I was talking about; I hope more people participate.
OKAY, so I posted on my blog about it, you know, and I also posted the link/icon. :D
Hi! My name is Molly.
I will have to talk to my mom about it.....I will let yoou know....it sounds cool!!!
anyways...here is my blog....
maidensvoyagemolly.blogspot.com
Hey,
I posted the Scavenger hunt blog button on my blog, im too busy right now to join, but Ill catch the next contest.
Zoey
Post a Comment