Ehem.
It was not me who has spent the entire week in procrastination heaven. Because, I'm sure you all know just how much I love science.
Yeah, sure you do.
This past Saturday, Valentines Day, it was most certainly not me who was blessed by the most amazing daddy in the whole wide world.
Because if it was, you guys would be totally jealous, and we wouldn't want that.
Just in case you're wondering, it was most definitely not that same daddy (along with our lovely mom) who (with a little prodding) took all of us munchkins to the County Fair.
I mean who would do that for *cough*brats*cough* children like us?
Ehem.
Now, I want to make sure you all know, it was not me who decided to finally launch a nice sized blogger contest (even though I was scared it might not work out). And it's certainly not me who is practically begging someone to check this out.
Just to make one thing perfectly clear, it is not me who has "forgotten" to take pictures (despite extreme pleading) for four months now.
'Cause that would be just evil.
Here's some cloak pictures, I hope you guys are finally happy.
I'm not insanely excited about that fact that 24 starts in less then twenty minutes. Because, I do not even like that show...
Oh yeah, I thought you'd be interested in hearing, it is not me who has the most adorable little siblings in the whole wide world.



5 comments:
Luv your blog!!!!
-Me
great pictures!
OH MY GOODNESS. I didn't even REALIZE we had the same blog template. I just thought it was really cute when I saw it.....:D
(if you want me to change it I can....I know some people who just really hate it when I own or do the same thin they do....even if I don't know it. :P)
Love ya,
~Bookie
AWW I love those last two pictures, so cute!
Thanks everyone! :)
Bookie, don't worry about it. :D
Post a Comment