Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.






It's not me who can never ever EVER seem to get her science done by Monday. All of that simply delightful science homework which is due every stinkin' week on Tuesday.




Oh yeah, it's also not me who has been in a depressed mood lately, for no legitimate reason. If it had been me than the cause would have probably been a combination of my procrastination habits and the fact that I'm a teenage girl. But it wasn't, so we're good.




Just so you know, it's not me who has started yet another blog (Twin's Project 365) for this awesome photography project that I've known about for a long time but *cough*forgot*cough* was much to busy to start at the beginning of the year when I was suppose to.




Of course it wasn't my animal hatin' daddy's idea to get red-eyed tree frogs. 'Cause that would be totally weird and completely out of character.




And even if he had given us three red-eyed tree frogs (one for Lyndsey and me, one for Josh and Graham, and one for him and mom) we would not have named them: Walter, Flick, and Jack/Walker/Cooper. Because that would have been just plain weird, and we would never be just plain weird.








Well, I thought you might be wondering so... It is not me who has shamelessly filled this entire post with links to my Blogger Scavenger Hunt. I'm not that desperate yet people...


4 comments:

Wayne said...

what a odd looking frog. im sorry to hear you are depressed at the moment but I'm sure you will get through it soon, take care

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

See, I picked OTHER (yep, that was moi), because I didn't want to click just ONE of the poll results. :D *looks down ashamed*)
So yeah, in my rebellious state, I'm picking like two or three of the options in your poll through a comment!! *cheers* Woo-hoo!!! :D
I like your Not Me! Monday, especially last Monday's (yesterday's)... AND I like the pictures.... And the Contests!!!
All of those especially. :D

And I didn't click the click link, but when you said it was all to your Scavenger Hunt...I LAUGHED SO HARD. That gives me the most brilliant idea (which was truly your idea), to do that on my blog--for your scavenger hunt. Why didn't I think of that? *smacks forehead* Only because I'm truly that stupid and never very creative. OKAY, so anyway....

YOU HAVE TO TELL ME ABOUT THAT PHOTOGRAPHY SITE!!! Bryce, I'm dying to know about it because I'm so ito photography, and you haven't shared a THING. So you better get to it, either you e-mail me about it, chat with me about it, comment on my blog about, or wall/pm me about it. SOMETHING PLEASE?! Anywayyyy..... Have a great week. (This is the longest comment ever...but for you...;))
Love ya,
~Bookie

Sarah said...

Cool frogs!! Where did your dad NOT get them? *wink wink*

Bryce said...

@Wayne- Yes, they are strange looking, and yes, I'm sure I'll get over it. :)

@Bookie- haha Well, I forgive you! :P
hahahahahaha My idea was genius! lol :P :D But that doesn't mean you're not creative too! *hugs*

@Sarah- Thanks! :) We have a store in town called "Amazing Pets" it has a bunch of exotic pets.