
I've always wanted to learn to sew. It's a dream of mine. But I've never had a chance... my mom doesn't know how (though she wishes she did) nor to many people I know. When I stumbled upon this blog the other day, I was in awe. Not only had I discovered the blog of an extremely talented photographer (something else that I enjoy, and really wish I knew how to do) but she was an OMG creative and simply fabulous seamstress as well! *dies* Besides writing/reading (two of my life's loves) photography and sewing fascinate me. Jealousy is something I try to avoid... but this blog just had me itching with it. :D

Not to mention the fact that her daughters are two of the cutest things I've ever seen in my entire life.












The outfits and costumes she makes for them are unbelievable.












Not to mention the ones she makes for herself.





1 comment:
WOW AMAZING!
*scream*
:D
--Bekah
Post a Comment