Monday, March 2, 2009

100th Post!

Monday, July 30th, 2007 I posted my 1st post on A Twin For God. I was completely new to the blogging world, and the internet world too for the most part.

Monday, March 2nd, 2009 I'm posting my
100th post. Personally, I think I've come a long way (though I still have a long way to go).

I would be extremely embarrassed if you went back in my achieves and read my first few posts. Of course, you can if you would like. I don't delete them for the simple reason that I think it's fun to be able to go back and see how much I've grown and changed over the years. In my blogging style and in my life.

It's been hardly two years, yet it seems like a lifetime ago that I first stumbled upon blogger and created (by some miracle) A Twin For God (of course, our whole design was much different back then) and posted about My Bumpy Road. If only I'd known.

I think now is a great time to honor all of my followers. I appreciate all of my readers, but my followers are special 'cause I actually know who they are! :)

BookWorm4God
Horsey Girl
Melissa
Magma
Mangy Cat
Shelby (or Mommy!)
Prism
Sydney
Live4Him
Flynn
Paris
Sarah
Shae
God's Soldier
Zoe
Me
J.B. Lewis
Zhorseluver
Lyndsey Olsen

Thank you all for supporting my blog by following it! In honor of this 100th post I'm going to have a spur the moment drawing (this has nothing to do with, nor does it interfere with A Blogger Scavenger Hunt). All of my followers have a chance of winning either Beyond the Reflection's Edge by Bryan Davis or Diamonds in the Shadow by Caroline B. Cooney (winners choice). The winner will be announced tomorrow or Wednesday (yes, if you become a follower by tomorrow you also have a chance).

Thank you all!

No comments: