Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.





I've been a perfect little angel this week. It is not me who hasn't done so many things that you would be shocked to say the least.

Actually, I would love to share all of those things which I most certainly did not do, with you. But sadly, time is of the essence today.


I will say this though. It was not me who was sooo worried she wouldn't get a good shot today for her Project 365. Only to end up with four great choices, thus resulting in a moment of painful decision making.




Somehow I manged to narrow it down to a top two, and eventually picked a winner. It was tough though, let me tell you.




The runner up.




The winner can be found here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture - it's cute!1 :)

Bryce said...

Thanks! :)