Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Graham!



I have the most amazing little brother in the whole wide world. He is the handsomest little fighter (he aspires to be Walker, Texas Ranger), and I love him to death!


It's hard for me to believe that as of today he is 7 years old. WOW!


How is it that my Graybaby is already 7? He's been the baby of the family for so long, and now we can hardly call him a baby anymore!


I remember the night he was born, I remember daddy waking me up in the middle of the night, how we all rushed off to the hospital (with the exception of Lyndsey, who was only 3 1/2, and stayed home with a friend),I remember how Josh and I were there to witness the miracle that was Graham's birth.


Goodness, before any of us know it he's going to be all grown up and probably fighting bad-guys, capturing crooks, playing extreme sports, reaching a dangerous tribe with the message of the gospel, or working undercover for some secret agency... but we're getting a head of ourselves aren't we? I haven't even grown up yet. :D


Sometimes I wish I could freeze time... It's at moments like these that God helps me learn to be content, in any and every situation.


Happy Birthday, Grayman! I love you!




1 comment:

Tippie said...

How sweet! You love your brother so much. :] He is so cute!

Happy birthday, Graham! =]