Sorry for taking soooo long to post again! I really have no excuse... unless you count the fact that I've been out of town AGAIN. Goodness, I can't wait to get home and spend the rest of my summer chilling by the beach. It was awesome though! We took a trip to the NC Smoky Mountains. If you're super nice (I might) have a few pictures to share with you... as it is it's time for me to get on the road home, so I'll have to leave you with this long overdue set of snapshots. And away I go...
She's pretty much GORGEOUS.


Falcon girl, Falcon girl


This car is pretty much amazing.
6 comments:
AW! She is!!!
Hannah
Awesome pictures! And your sister IS adorable :) how old is she?
Good job with the pics!
Great pictures! :) I've been to the Smoky Mountains in NC before. I don't remember much about them because I was only about 8 years old, though. I'm glad you had a good trip!
Blessings!
V4C
Awesome pictures! I LOVE them! Great shots. Your sister is adorable!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment