
[for all the inquisitive ones out there... yes we were on a slanted piece of ground when this shot was taken]
I love my family a lot. They are the absolute best thing since... sliced bread.
Unless of course that's toooo cliche (not to mention all together strange) for you. If so we can just go with WINNERS.
Because that's what we are.

This summer we went on a [epic] trip to the North Carolina Smokies. I took a million and two pictures, which shouldn't surprise anyone. We had the most amazing time, hiking trails, makin' smores, going tubing, white water rafting, horseback riding, and just leaning back in old fashioned rockers on our porch enjoying the beauty of God's creation.

Oh yeah, did I mention we had the cutest little cabin ever... 'cause we did.

We also had the cutest little wooded backyard.

Win, win, win, win, win, win, win, win...

Spending a whole day out on the water was one of the trip's highlights. I'm a Floridian. I LOVE WATER. A gorgeous lake (one of the biggest stinkin' lakes I've ever been on... if it even was a lake) nestled in the middle of the Smokies (we were surrounded by mountains)... it was breathtaking and oooh so fun!
Just in case you were wondering... yes, I do love my life.





4 comments:
I love the way you share your pictures, Twin. You really have such an artist's eye when you compose in front of your camera. Love the one with the rope anchored to the raft.
What a beautiful family you have. I'm glad that you're out there spending time with them and not worrying about blogging regularly. Life out there is so much more important. *hugs*
Great photos! It looks like you guys had fun. =) Sounds like one of our trips to Tennessee... stayed in the mountains, went horseback riding (which is a long story and an adventure in and of itself - lol), spent time with family, etc. =)
~Stephanie
Oh my gosh, those are AMAZING pictures!!!!!! The editing is AWESOME. You are an EXCELLENT photographer :) u are goin places! or.. u and ur camera are :P
Looks like fun!Your 8th Picture looks sweet!I Love tubing! :D
~B.L
Post a Comment