Hey guys! I'm raising money for LIFE CHOICE CRISIS PREGNANCY CENTER INC by participating in their Walk for Life October 17th here in my area- I would just like to ask you to please make a donation by visiting my Firstgiving page: http://www.firstgiving.com/brycemclemore
Anyone who know's me knows how important the fight against abortion is to me. The Pregnancy Resource Center is really trying to make a difference. But they need our help!
You can donate online with a credit card. All donations are secure and sent directly to LIFE CHOICE CRISIS PREGNANCY CENTER INC by Firstgiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation. Whether you give $5 or $50 or more-- it doesn't matter. Every dollar makes a difference!
Please send my page on to anyone who might like to donate!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really like your blog, and I'm following you now! : )
Post a Comment