Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MyLifeIsAverage

Last night I discovered mylifeisaverage.com. I stayed up until midnight laughing hysterically over the posts, and the fact that just about every single one of them has happened to me or is extremely close to something that has. MYLIFEISAVERAGE

Today, I realized the word bed actually looks like a bed. MLIA

Today I installed a program and it asked if I had read and agreed to the terms and conditions. I hadn't, but I clicked 'yes' anyway. The program didn't know I lied, and began to install. MLIA.

A fortnight ago I finally solved my rubiks cube. I waited two weeks to post this so that I could use the word fortnight. MLIA

Last night, I was really hot in bed, so I took one leg out of the covers. Then I got scared because it was too dark and my leg felt unprotected from somthing hiding under my bed. So I put it back under the blankets. MLIA

Today I though of the perfect comeback for an argument I had three days ago. MLIA

Today, I found myself looking at 90 photos on facebook of a person I had no clue who it was just because my friend was tagged in one of them. MLIA

Today I won a million dollars, but I closed out of the pop-up anyway. MLIA

Today, I put my iPod on shuffle. I skipped most of the songs to get to the ones I like. MLIA

Today, my mom told me to clean my room because the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow. I'm still confused. MLIA

Today I didn't know what to do on the computer, so I started to click and drag the mouse across the screen to make hilighted rectangles. It was amusing. MLIA

Today, I wanted to comment on a friend's status, but it was only a few seconds old and I didn't want to seem like a stalker. I waited a few minutes and then commented. MLIA

Today, I filled a Windex bottle with blue Gatorade. I then sprayed it into my mouth infront of my mother. She began to panic and scream and get hysterical. I thought it was funny. She didn't. MLIA

Today, as I was waiting on line at a store, I noticed the cashier had a British accent. When it was my turn, I faked a British accent in conversation. He asked me where I was from, so I admitted that I was faking. His British accent disappeared as he said, "Me too." MLIA.

Today, I went fishing with my dad and brother. When we got back, my mom asked "How many did you catch? One fish?" Then my dad said, "Two fish!" Then I said, "Red fish!" Then my brother said, "Blue fish!" Then we all high-fived. It was a nice family bonding moment. MLIA

Today I saw a crunchy looking leaf in the street. I went substantially out of my way in order to step on it. MLIA.

Today, I couldn't hear what someone had said, so I asked them to repeat themselves. They did, and I still couldn't understand them. I just nodded and agreed. MLIA.

Today I saw a man being chased down the street by a cop. He was yelling " you can't catch me I'm the Ginger bread man." I laughed so hard I cried. MLIA.

Today I was eating a cupcake when the phone rang. I panicked and stuffed the entire cupcake into my mouth. I still don't know why I did that. MLIA

Today, Microsoft Word decided to shut down without explanation. I chose not to send an error report to Microsoft. MLIA

This morning I woke up from a good dream. I tried to force myself back to sleep so I could continue the dream. I failed. MLIA.

Today, my little brother threatened me by saying that he would tell people I wear underwear. I am really confused as to how that's an actual threat. MLIA

Today, I realized that the word OK is a sideways person. I totally forgot about what I was doing and proceeded to make a whole family of OK people on a word document by using different colors and font sizes. MLIA

Today, a friend and I had a discussion about dinosaurs and came to the conclusion that t-rexs were only angry and aggressive because their arms were too short to hug one another. MLIA.

Today, an annoying Facebook friend was counting down the number of friends he had left to get to 1,000. When he finally reached 1,000, he made a big post to celebrate. I removed him as a friend. I win. MLIA

Today, I got a text while I was almost asleep. I pretended to ignore it, but I couldn't sleep until I had looked to see what it said. MLIA.

Today, I was at Blockbuster. Someone had put Hannah Montana: The Movie in the horror movie section. It made my day. MLIA

Today I went in my backyard to do something. On the way back inside I noticed a wasp in my path. I ran past it, closed the door, and locked it. I still don't know why I locked the door. MLIA

Today, I was clicking a retractable pen. My friend asked me to stop, but then I just had to click it one more time so that it would go in. For closure. MLIA.

Today, I ate lunch at a restaurant. The waitress told me not to touch my plate because it was hot. When she left I touched my plate. It was hot. MLIA

Today, as I was going to bed, I noticed my teddy bear was completely covered by the blanket. I moved it down a little so he could breathe. MLIA.

Today I made myself a bowl of popcorn. After spending 10 minutes eating all the non-buttery pieces and saving up the buttered ones, my dad came over and grabbed a handful. I haven’t spoken to him since. MLIA

Today, I was listening to music on my computer and thought I smelled my mom cooking brownies. I wasn't sure, so I turned the volume down. I still don't know why I did that. MLIA.

Today, I was in the shower. I knocked over my conditioner, and, causing a domino effect, my bodywash and shampoo toppled over. I caught one thing in each hand, and the other bottle I kicked with my foot and then caught. I looked around with pride to see if anyone had seen my ninja-like skillage, but then I realized I was in the shower. Alone. MLIA

www.mylifeisaverage.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Joƫlle said...

hahhahha very funny!!!!!!!!!!
You made my day

Sarah said...

That was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! I do so many of those

The Reluctant Dragon said...

Today, I was at Blockbuster. Someone had put Hannah Montana: The Movie in the horror movie section. It made my day. MLIA

That is AWESOME!

No wonder you were laughing until midnight...

emii said...

Hahahahaha!! They're so funny! I'm sick right now, but I'm feeling a little better, thanks to this post!

Luv,Emii

Anonymous said...

Haha, so I'm totally in class right now and was searching MLIA on Google, and this page was like, number six in the searches!!! Awesome, awesome. =]

BTW, this is Hannah! =D