Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We're All Beachy Down Here

Well, I want to go ahead an announce the winner of the 100th post drawing. Number 17 was randomly selected (every name had a number in the order they were given in the post). Congrats to J.B. Lewis! He is the winner of either Beyond the Reflection's Edge by Bryan Davis or Diamonds in the Shadow by Caroline B. Cooney (his choice). J.B., you can claim your prize by contacting me with your mailing address (of course, we don't force anyone to claim their prizes, especially for drawings they didn't even voluntarily enter, but if you would like to receive one of the above books just let me know!).






***********************************







Today the weather was fabulous, and since we have family visiting from NC this week, we decided to head over to the beach for a few hours of fishing and hanging out.





Which, of course, made for lots of photo opportunities.





Which, of course, meant that I had a million and one amazing shots to pick from for Project 365.






Which, of course, meant I had a million and one runners up.






Which were all so amazing (of course), that I had to share them with you!




Even while looking at all of these pictures you should be thankful.




'Cause I'm not even kidding when I say I had a million and two more.




Seriously.

5 comments:

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Love 'em!! Great picture of your little brother! He's adorable--once again. :D

kIaNa said...

Cute pics:-)

Emily said...

(found your blog through MckMama's)
Just wanted to let you know that I stopped by - and I am very jealous of the nice weather you have. :)

Sarah said...

omg those last two pictures are AWESOME!

Bryce said...

Thank you all! :)